One of my first trip reports ever! In 2009, Steve and I were newlyweds and we were looking for a location to spend our 1st anniversary. We decided on Maui because:
- it’s far enough but not tooo far from NYC
- we love going to warm tropical places with great food and culture.
- we had both been as children with our families, but never together as a couple – that nice new, yet familiar, feeling
- we thought it was the perfect location since we both love Hawaii. We had gone to Oahu about 4 years before getting married and we had a blast.
Some background on our trip:
- 7 days/nights on Maui
- Flights: JFK to OGG on United. Stopover in Chicago
- Hotel: Split stay – 4-nights at the Maui Coast Hotel in Kihei then 3 nights at the Ritz Carlton in Kapalua
- Car rental: a convertible via Alamo
- Originally this order cheap propecia online trip report was posted on Fodors.com Hawaii forum (hi fellow Fororites!), I formatted it for this blog so you can enjoy it with pictures.
Click on a day to take you to that blog post (opens in a separate browser)